Fireball Easy Coat Extra is arguably the best value and easiest to apply SiO2 sealant available on the market. This product - released in July 2019 by Fireball is an ultra concentrated spray on, rinse off sealant with a high SiO2 silica content to promote extreme water beading, extreme shine and extreme self-cleaning effects.
For those of you who have used Hydrophobic Shampoo or Foam before you'll know the sort of water beads we're talking about - tight, well formed beads that run off the paint with ease.
Easy Coat Extra is dilutable both in a spray bottle or foam lance to the concentration of 1:30. This means this 250ml bottle will make 7.5L of usable sealant! Under normal conditions this will coat 50+ cars with a longevity of around 4-8 weeks. Safe for use on all exterior surfaces including paint, glass, trims, wheels etc.
Avoid using Easy Coat Extra in direct sunlight or in very warm environments as this could cause streaking. Safe for use on all exterior surfaces including paint, glass, trims, wheels etc...
- Mix Easy Coat Extra into a spray bottle or foam lance. Use a dilution of 1:30 and try to be as exact as possible for best results.
- Shake the vessel thoroughly to activate the mixture.
- After washing your car and while the panels are rinsed and still wet - spray a light even spray of diluted Easy Coat Extra onto the panel. Work a few panels at a time.
- Rinse thoroughly after around 15-30 seconds of sitting on the surface. Do not leave on the surface for longer than 30-45 seconds without rinsing.
- Enjoy the fresh, beady, glossy surface!